Business nowadays seems to get faster when in the internet. Web sites should make SEO or Search Engine Optimization. This is a way of trying to get your site as high as possible on Google and other search results. Basically, SEO means finding different ways to increase the appearance of your site in web visitors. SEO just means more traffic to your site. Here are a few basic tips for SEO to get you started:
1. Monitor where you stand: You will be clueless if your SEO works are effective unless you monitor your search standings. There are actually tools to help you keep an eye on your rank so you won’t be misled.
2. Keywords and more keywords: be mindful of placing the right keywords throughout every portion of your site. The titles, content, URLs, and image names. Treat the keywords to be as search terms. That’s how someone would be looking for information about a certain topic. The two most important spots for a keyword to appear are on the title tag and the page header. Be strategic in using and putting your keywords.
3. Link back to yourself: One basic strategy for SEO is to integrate internal links to your site; an easy way to boost traffic to your pages. Make it a standard to frequently link back your archives in every creation of a new content.
4. Create a sitemap: A sitemap is a page that consists of a list and link of all the other major pages in your site. This makes it easier for spiders to search your site.
5. Look for friendly URLs: URLS should be search – engine – friendly by having clear keywords. By this, your website would easily appear in search results.
6. Image descriptions: Because spiders can only search for texts, make your words associated with your images. They should be as descriptive as possible. The visible texts around your images are important for SEO.
7. Content: Updated and fresh. These are two words that describe your content if your want to have an increasing traffic on it.
8. Social media distribution: One essential SEO strategy is to distribute links to fresh content on your site on appropriate social networking platforms.
9. Link to others: Another way to improve traffic on your site is to develop relationships with other sites and link yours to them.