The core of a business generally lies on the force of advertising, and it is undoubtedly obvious nowadays that video marketing is one of the newest and most common medium of promotion. Some may doubt, but many have said that using videos for promoting business is always worth the try. It is worth it not because everyone has been using it, but because it is the most adaptable and cost-effective digital marketing tool. To provide you with the benefits of using video marketing, here are some of the reasons why you should start using this strategy right now.
1. Videos boost conversion and sales. Seriously speaking, videos make money. Adding a video on your landing page brings the conversions to up to 80%. Videos can also lead to direct sales. Most people who are contented of a certain explainer video about a certain product tend to buy it.
2. Videos show great ROI. According to statistics, more than 75% of businesses claimed that videos provide a good return of investment. Although videos are not the easiest or the cheapest thing to have, there is no room for worries because videos pay off big time! Another thing you should remember is that your videos do not necessarily need to come perfectly. What matters most is the content of the video.
3. Videos build trust. Similar to any relationship and partnership, trust builds the foundation of conversions and sales. Here, you can stop selling and just letting people come to you by giving then full and exact information of your product or service. Videos ignite emotions and engage us; promotional videos can also foster trust by using a strategy that produces a sense of individual approach.
4. Google loves videos. Through videos, visitors would more likely spend too much time on your site. Thus, this would give your website longer exposures and will give signal to the search engine that your site has a good content.
5. Video appeals to mobile users. Today videos and mobiles go hand in hand. Over time, the percentage of mobile video view has increased significantly. Because the number of mobile users are also increasing through time, having a video for your business would definitely increase its exposure.