Landing Pages or Lead Pages can be exciting and crucial at the same time. Being in the world of business over the web, this part plays an important role. Listed below are some tips to have the perfect lead page.
1. Page headlines and ad copy should agree with each other.
2. The headlines shall be apparent and on point. This is one of the first things a viewer will read and thus, shall be made to make them take a closer look on the content.
3. A flawless grammar is necessary. Online businesses usually makes the visitors give their information upon purchase, but getting their trust can be a challenging task. Perfect grammar is one of the things that get the customer’s trust as it appears to be professional.
4. Using a strong call to action is always a big help. After they see the necessary information they need to know, it is important that they know what to do next. And since you are selling, leaving a statement that they need the product is very much powerful.
5. In relation to your call to actions, necessary buttons and call to action statements should stand out in your page so that it would catch the visitor’s attention. These can be words that are invoking such as “new”, “buy”, “limited offer”, or “free”. Orange or yellow buttons can be good and attractive to the eyes.
6. Most of the important parts of your webpage shall be positioned above the fold, a space where your visitors could easily view it without having to scroll down the page.
7. Always remember that too much of what is there could lead to complications. As with the links, go easy on them. If you put too much links that lead to different pages, this would distract the visitor as well as give a negative effect on your conversions.
8. And finally, always be testing. Keep an eye on your page, and run A/B tests such as changing images, call to actions, and other contents to see what blooms the most. Through this, you will know which strategy is the most useful.